Classifieds: OCHN – Director of Substance Abuse Disorder Services
DIRECTOR OF SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER SERVICES
Starting Salary: $110,068 (Annually)
Under general direction the Director of Substance Use Disorder Services provides administrative oversight for the overall planning, development, and implementation of the programs and operations within the Substance Use Disorders Service Network.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience with at least three (3) years.
Job Specific Competencies/Skills:
- Knowledge / Experience in SUD Services.
- Knowledge / Experience in the public behavioral health service delivery systems. Ability to build and sustain internal OCHN and external, stakeholder relationships with State departments, provider organizations, and other community partners.
- Working knowledge of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) SUD Administrative Rules.
- Working knowledge of the Michigan Mental Health Code.
- Working knowledge of Michigan Medicaid rules and regulations.
- Familiarity with Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals (MCBAP) certification standards and processes.
To be considered for this position, all candidates must submit an application online by visiting OCHN’s careers website:
Click Here for OCHN Careers Website
Careers | Oakland CHN, MI
Oakland Community Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer