(NewsUSA) – With the busy holiday season now over, there’s no better time than the present to take stock of your plans for a healthier lifestyle in the new year. But even with the best intentions, plans can sometimes fall by the wayside. No matter your age, fitness level, or current work-life balance, GOLO – the health and wellness solutions company – has tips and suggestions to help achieve tangible health and wellness benefits.
Five suggestions for the new year:
- Set goals and make a plan: The beginning of a new year is the perfect opportunity to reevaluate your health and wellness goals. The key is to set realistic goals and create a sustainable plan of action to help achieve them.
- Get organized: Believe it or not, one of the best ways to start planning sustainable and lasting health and wellness is by organizing your kitchen and filling it with nutritious food. Whether it’s a big family dinner or a quick snack before you head out the door, the more organized your kitchen is, the easier it will be to make better eating choices.
- Find an accountability partner: Holding yourself accountable to a specific health goal can be difficult. You may not always feel up to the challenge of eating the best foods or exercising. Enlist the support of a friend or family member who can help hold you accountable and who’s got your back through the ups and downs of becoming a healthier you.
- Stay active: Whether you prefer cardio, strength training, or a mix of both, you can improve your overall health by adding exercise to your daily routine. Even doing simple chores around the house like scrubbing floors and vacuuming are great ways to get in some exercise.
- Stay Hydrated: Making sure you drink enough water is important no matter what season it is. Even if you don’t feel hot or thirsty, you should still get as much water into your system as you can. Remember, you can also get water from foods like fruits, vegetables, and soups.
“The start of a new year is a great time to revisit and refresh your health and wellness goals,” says Jennifer Brooks, President of GOLO. “As a starting point, consider the positive strides already made from the previous year and build on them.”
Wherever you are on your health and wellness journey, GOLO offers a range of innovative products designed to help, including the GOLO for Life Plan®, a game-changing nutritional approach to losing weight and a healthy alternative to conventional dieting. The program includes a healthy balanced meal plan, GOLO Release® (an all-natural dietary supplement), and free online tools.
Visit golo.com for information and suggestions