Photo courtesy of SNIPES
SNIPES partners up with Detroit organizations to celebrate local heroes and honor the city with exclusive sneaker
In honor of 313 Day in Detroit, sneaker and streetwear retailer, SNIPES, will be celebrating community leaders, health care workers, first responders, artists, athletes and other local heroes from the great Motor City through various community initiatives.
Among these initiatives, starting Thursday, March 11th through Saturday, March 13th, SNIPES, in partnership with the Detroit Pistons, will host a dedicated co-branded mobile truck to interact and give back to local residents. Leading up to 313 Day, the SNIPES and Detroit Pistons co-branded mobile truck will be making local stops throughout Detroit, featuring local community center: Detroit Phoenix Center, local school: Madison Carver Academy, hospitals, as well as the six Metro Detroit SNIPES stores to pass out coffee and donuts from local Detroit shop Detroit Mini Donut and engage with the community with exclusive giveaways. The mobile truck is scheduled to make stops at the following SNIPES stores and local Detroit locations across the three days:
- SNIPES Store 6150 – 4685 Conner Street, Detroit
- SNIPES Store 6104 – 3300 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit
- SNIPES Store 6102 – 2027 W Eight Mile Road, Detroit
- SNIPES Store 6133 – 19215 W Eight Mile Road, Detroit
- SNIPES Store 6112 – 14157 Telegraph Road, Detroit
- Detroit Phoenix Center (Top Pic Collective) – 21700 John R Road, Hazel Park, MI 48030
- Madison Carver Academy – 19900 McIntyre Street, Detroit
Further, SNIPES will be featuring an Exclusive Adidas Forum dedicated to 313 Day, in limited quantities, sold only from the branded SNIPES truck at local Detroit stops. The Forum featuring premium leather upper and iconic 3-stripes detailing will only be available from the truck in Detroit, starting March 11th and retail at $110.