Like so many performing arts venues, organizations and businesses, The Aretha Franklin Amphitheater’s 2020 ticketed performances have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. In exploring all options to produce shows and bring in the Summer with live entertainment, it has been determined that The Aretha will postpone all currently ticketed 2020 performances. 2021 actual dates are pending.
2020 ticketholders are asked to hold on to their tickets as they will be valid for the same seat for the 2021 performance. Per Ticketmaster’s refund policy, tickets are eligible for a refund for 30 days once a new show date is announced.
All artists on the 2020 line-up have agreed to reschedule their performance. Artists performing in 2021 include:
- Sheila E & Monica Blaire
- The Isley Brothers & Chaka Khan
- Jonathan Butler & Rick Braun & Tim Bowman
- Jeezy & T.I.
- Tower of Power
- Avery*Sunshine & Mike Phillips
- Gerald Albright & Kim Waters & Kayla Waters
- Kirk Whalum & Keiko Matsui
- PJ Morton & BJ the Chicago Kid
- Najee & Alex Bugnon & Latoya London
- Christian Scott & Eric Roberson & Maimouna Youssef aka Mumu Fresh
- Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
- Will Downing & Lin Rountree
- Incognito & Maysa
- Joss Stone & Macy Gray
“This was an extremely difficult decision as we prepared for performances. However, in adhering to state and local mandates, it is our responsibility to protect our guests, artists and staff. We want everyone to remain safe and look forward to seeing you again very soon” said Shahida Mausi, President, The Right Productions, Inc. and Manager, The Aretha Franklin Amphitheatre.
While the live performances are on pause, The Aretha’s digital offerings are ramping up and we’re excited to present several viewing options. Stay tuned to TheAretha.com website, app and social media channels for updates.