Michigan has confirmed that there are now 65 cases of COVID-19 in the State of Michigan. Here’s more information about the additional cases:
- Two males in Detroit; one additional male in Wayne County
- Two males in Ingham County
- Two males, one female in Macomb County
- Two males in Oakland County
- One male in Ingham County
- One female in Jackson County
- One male in Leelanau County
- One male in Otsego County
President Donald Trump urged Americans not to gather in groups of 10 to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Also, Governor Gretchen Whitmer announced executive orders, which include closing businesses (restaurants, bars, movie theatres), limiting events to no more than 50 people, and extending unemployment benefits.
CLICK HERE to stay updated regarding COVID-19.