The Michigan Chronicle, Detroit’s oldest and largest black newspaper, is looking for volunteers and interns to assist in various capacities. From event assistance, administrative, editorial, and IT, opportunities are available to make an impact on one of Detroit’s most prestigious media outlets.
Intern opportunities include working at least 10 hours per week at our Downtown Detroit Office. Internships are non-paid and candidates may be considered for future employment.
Volunteers opportunities include assisting with special events and more.
As an Intern or Volunteer you will:
- Assist w/ special events
- Help us promote on social media
- Contribute ideas and suggestions
- Promote Michigan Chronicle events and initiatives
- Help us recruit people like you!
- Exclusive invites to select Michigan Chronicle events
- Complimentary tickets & giveaways
- Special invites to MC Ambassador Meet-ups/Happy Hours
- Complimentary MC merch
- Social Media tags and features from The Michigan Chronicle
- Special invites to MC Lunches & Learning sessions
*Must have your own transportation.
If you’re interested in joining becoming a MC Volunteer or Intern, please fill out the form below.This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.