It’s officially Fall which means football, apple cider, walks along autumn leaves and of course cocktails. Perfect 10 fall cocktail recipes will help you invoke the new season.
This cocktail is a classic margarita with a touch of Autumn. The smoky flavor of Mezcal and the taste of cinnamon from the apple cider will remind you of a crisp bonfire night.
2 oz of Mezcal
1 oz of Orange Liqueur
1 tablespoon of Agave
1/2 oz of Lime Juice
2 oz of Apple Cider
- Add a couple of teaspoons of sugar and cinnamon to a plate. Take an orange slice and rub it around the edge of the glass. Press the glass into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim. Add a few orange slices in the bottom of the glass and fill with ice.
- Add Mezcal, Orange Liqueur, Lime Juice, Agave and Apple Cider to a cocktail shaker. Shake to mix.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Let the sweet scent of pear and vanilla invite you to taste this delicious treat.
1 1/2 oz of Pear Flavored Vodka
1 oz of Vanilla Liqueur
1/2 oz of Simple Syrup
- Add all ingredients, except Sparkling Water into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and top with Sparkling Water.
- Garnish with a pear slice.
There’s nothing old-fashioned about this cocktail. With ginger and orange bitters at the forefront, you’re sure to enjoy this while watching the leaves fall.
2 oz of Rye Whiskey
1 oz of Ginger Simple Syrup
2-3 dashes of Orange Bitters
1oz Pear Nectar
- Add all ingredients to a glass and stir.
- Add ice and stir again.
- Garnish with a candied ginger