Interested Applicants must preregister
Fulton County will host an AIRSERV recruitment to hire Custodial Services Supervisors, Janitorial Floor Care Services Supervisors and Floor Technicians. The recruitment will be held from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at the South Fulton Career Center located at 5710 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park, GA 30349
Minimum requirements for the positions include:
Custodial Services Supervisors
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some college course work or equivalent experience preferred
- 2 years customer service experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Must meet all the requirements to receive required airport security badge and
customs seal, including a successful completion of a background check and
10 year work history.
Janitorial Floor Care Services Supervisors
- High School degree required.
- Prior Experience Desirable:
- 4 – 5 years Supervisory Floor Care experience
- Experienced custodial supervisor with proven development skills
- Experience in large building service contracts
- Maintain driver’s license and acceptable driving record in order to operate
- Must pass drug screen and background checks
- Must be able to satisfy security requirements for airport access
- Must be 18-years of age or older
- Must meet all the requirements to receive required airport security
badge and customs seal, including a successful completion of a
background check and 10 year work history.
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred
- Knowledge of floor care equipment and use is preferred
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others
- Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations
Job seekers interested in attending the recruitment must register to attend the event by emailing a resume to Jason.Lane@fultoncountryga.gov or call 404-613-6381. Background checks and drug test requirements must be met to qualify for employment.
Citizens in need of reasonable accommodations due to a disability including communications in an alternative format should contact the Disability Liaison in the Housing and Community Development Department at (404) 613-7944. For Georgia Relay Access, dial 711.