After 18 years of working together, Pure Detroit & Harveys have officially collaborated to create a Pure Detroit line of Detroit-centric purses, bags and men’s wallets made out of salvaged seatbelts.
All seven styles created for the collaboration include a 19th century era map of downtown Detroit as an interior lining designed by Michigan’s Saltlabs. Each Pure Detroit x Harveys purse, bag & wallet is made in the USA, vegan friendly, made from super durable seatbelt belts and guaranteed for life via warranty directly from the manufacturer.
Before a store-wide launch on 10/23/15, the limited edition line is exclusively available for purchase online — http://bit.ly/1X9iquR.
Style & price breakdown of each design:
● Pure Detroit Medium Streamline Tote — $144, limited edition of 150
● Pure Detroit Streamline Crossbody — $124,limited edition of 150
● Pure Detroit Streamline Tote — $154,limited edition of 150
● Pure Detroit Streamline Wallet — $108,limited edition of 100
● Pure Detroit Bucket Bag — $138,limited edition of 125
● Pure Detroit Men’s Billfold — $58,limited edition of 100
● Pure Detroit Men’s Dopp Kit — $88,limited edition of 50
The official release party is this Friday, October 23 at the flagship Pure Detroit shop inside the Fisher Building from 6p – 9p.It’s the first chance to see & purchase them in person. Free & open to the public of all ages. Pies, cookies & light refreshments will be provided by Sister Pie.
Guests are encouraged to RSVP via the official Facebook event page — http://on.fb.me/1X9y3m4